Summary: Learn more about Lowell and what makes our school and community so great!
Lowell Elementary School Tour
New Student Enrollment
Welcome Bulletin Board
Welcome! This bulletin board welcomes students as they enter each morning
Lowell Quick Glance
- Attendance Zone
- Downtown, West Capitol Hill, S. Lake Union, International District
- Current Enrollment – 351 students
- Large staff! 80+ staff members
- 3 preschool programs – Dev PreK, PCIS, and Headstart
- PE, Art, Music, Instrumental Music
- Multiple special education programs with emphasis on inclusionary practices
- Odessa Brown School-Based Health Clinic
- Amazing community partnerships
- Even more amazing students!
Mission and Vision Statements
At Lowell Elementary School, we guide students’ academic and emotional success and self-efficacy by creating an inclusive and equitable community. We collaborate to build trust through universal practices while holding high expectations for each of our learners.
At Lowell, our students are joyful and resilient critical thinkers who advocate for themselves and others, and solve problems facing their communities.
- We teach and learn from each other in an environment that is consistently inclusive, safe, and anti-racist, centering black and brown voices and experiences.
- We develop and nourish partnerships between our school staff, families, and community to ensure students strengths and interests are encouraged and empowered so that they have full access to the highest levels of learning.
- We center the voices and experiences of Black and Brown staff members to build trust and repair harm through restorative justice.
School Building Tour
Student Artwork in Our Hallways
Cafeteria – Dragon Diner
Meet the Lowell Elementary Team!
We welcome your questions. Feel free to contact Lowell at 206-252-3020 or email Principal Chelsea Dziedzic at email@example.com.
K-5 Classroom Teachers
- Kindergarten – Ms. Gates, Ms. Jess, and Ms. Krizten
- 1st Grade – Ms. Choi, Teacher Kiki, and Teacher Zane
- 2nd Grade – Ms. Bree, Mr. Delgado, Ms. Lasei
- 3rd Grade – Ms. Allphin, Ms. Rae, Teacher Paul
- 4th Grade – Ms. Jenkins, Mr. Che, and Ms. Danielle
- 5th Grade – Teacher Summer and Ms. Laura
- Seattle Teacher Residency Interns – Zene Sekou, Elena Galano, and Elizabeth Alvarado
Preschool and Head Start
- PCIS Preschool Team – Ms. Ruth, Ms. Nora, and Ms. Dena
- Developmental Preschool Team – Ms. Sara Joy, Teacher Davina “D”, Teacher Adrienne “A”
- Head Start – Teacher Nancy and Teacher Rachel
Art, Library, Music, PE
- Resource Room Team – Ms. Frasene, Teacher Vic
- ASPIRE Classroom Team – Ms. Marianne, Ms. Katie, Ms. Hannah, and Mr. Rob
- K-2 Focus Classroom Team – Teacher Broc, Teacher Stephanie, Mr. Kanny
- 2-5 Focus Classroom Team – Teachers Ava, Miles, and David and Mr. Brown
- K-5 Distinct Classroom Team – Teachers Cece, Broc, Josie, Ava, Kathryn, Justin, and Rob
- Speech Pathologists – Laine Anderson, Carrie Elliot
- Physical Therapists – Sam Chisholm, Carol Aoki-Kramer
- Occupational Therapist – Leilani Jones, Cassie Navarro
- Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments – Michelle Farrell
- Psychologist – Caity Stemle
- School Nurses – Nurse Teri, Nurse Diane
- Odessa Brown School-Based Health Clinic – Tania Arce-Gaxiola, Laurie Goff, Esther Kihuga
- Family Support Staff – Ms. Paull and Ms. Bergan
- Tech Support – Scott
- Reading Intervention – Ms. Karen, Ms. Jimenez, Ms. Sara Jo
- Math Intervention – Ms. O’Brien
- Multilingual Team – Teacher Charlie, Ms. Seus, Ms. G
- TIPS Tutors – Jenny