School Supply Lists
2021-22 Lowell School Supply Lists
- 24 count box of Crayola crayons
- 4 glue sticks (Elmer’s purple sticks are preferred)
- 1 small bottle of glue
- 5-8 Ticonderoga Beginner or Laddie pencils
- 3 spiral notebooks-single subject/wide ruled with plain cover
- 2 2-pocket folders, plain color
- 2 black or blue Expo white-board dry erase markers
- 2 reams of white 8 ½”by 11” copy paper
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 box of sandwich-size Ziploc bags or 1 box of gallon-size Ziploc bags
- 1 container of Clorox Wipes
- Headphones(For use with ipads, prefer over the ear vs. earbuds)
- 1 backpack/bag
- 1 change of clothes, including pants, top, underwear and socks. Please make sure each item is labeled with your child’s name as items tend to get mixed up during the year. Clothes are used for accidents, or if a child gets wet/muddy at recess.
- Students are welcome to keep a water bottle at their seat, but it MUST be spill-proof.
Back to school is such an exciting time. We can not wait to see you!
Many families ask what supplies are needed, and ultimately nothing is needed but your child. However, we understand the excitement of back-to-school shopping.
Here are some suggestions if you would like to contribute. We put all donated supplies into our classroom collection. We discourage individual students from bringing their “own” supplies beyond a backpack because this can lead to hurt feelings.
Here is a general list of things we like to have in the classroom. We appreciate anything you can contribute.
- Box of facial tissue (like Kleenex)
- Roll of paper towels (the more absorbent the better)
- Box of Ziploc style bags (any size)
- Wipes (baby wipes or disinfecting wipes)
- Hand sanitizer (pump style preferred)
- Yellow #2 pencils with erasers
- Erasers (pink or pencil toppers preferred)
- Dry erase markers (Expo preferred)
- Crayons (24 count Crayola preferred)
- Markers (thick or thin, Crayola preferred)
- Post-it notes (any size or color)
- Notebooks (wide-rule, spiral preferred)
We look forward to meeting all of you!
Ms. Rae, Ms. Allphin, and Teacher Paul
4th and 5th Grade
Laura Schulz, Johanna Jing, Summer Jupin
Teachers have secured all needed supplies on Donors choose this year. If you would like to purchase something on our wish list to donate to our classroom, please see below. Items bolded with an asterisk (*) are most needed items.
- Printer paper
- Boxes of pencils
- Box of crayons
- Composition notebook
- Plain colored one-subject notebooks*
- Plain colored pocket folders*
- Lined loose-leafed paper
- Adult Scissors
- Colored pencils
- Lined notecards
- Glue sticks
- Dry-erase expo markers (black, red, green, blue)*
- Clorox wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Boxes of tissue*
- Permanent markers
- Masking tape or scotch tape*
- Community snack*