School Tour for Families
Lowell Elementary School Tour
New Student Enrollment
Welcome Bulletin Board
Welcome! This bulletin board welcomes students as they enter each morning
Lowell Quick Glance
- Attendance Zone
- Downtown, West Capitol Hill, S. Lake Union, Belltown, International District
- Current Enrollment – 380 students
- Large staff! 90+ staff members
- 3 preschool programs – Developmental and Med Frag PreK, PCIS, and Headstart
- PE, Art, Music, Instrumental Music
- Focus on Inclusive Practices
- Odessa Brown School-Based Health Clinic
- Amazing community partnerships!
- Even more amazing students!
Mission and Vision Statements
At Lowell Elementary School, we guide students’ academic and emotional success and self-efficacy by creating an inclusive and equitable community. We collaborate to build trust through universal practices while holding high expectations for each of our learners.
At Lowell, our students are joyful and resilient critical thinkers who advocate for themselves and others, and solve problems facing their communities.
- We teach and learn from each other in an environment that is consistently inclusive, safe, and anti-racist, centering black and brown voices and experiences.
- We develop and nourish partnerships between our school staff, families, and community to ensure students strengths and interests are encouraged and empowered so that they have full access to the highest levels of learning.
- We center the voices and experiences of Black and Brown staff members to build trust and repair harm through restorative justice.
School Building Tour
Student Artwork in Our Hallways
Cafeteria – Dragon Diner
Meet the Lowell Elementary Team!
We welcome your questions. Feel free to contact Lowell at 206-252-3020 or email Principal Chelsea Dziedzic at email@example.com.
K-5 Classroom Teachers
- Kindergarten – Ms. Gates, Ms. Jess, Ms. Krizten
- 1st Grade – Ms. Choi, Teacher Zane, Teacher Kiki
- 2nd Grade – Ms. Bree, Mr. Delgado, Ms. Lasei
- 3rd Grade – Ms. Allphin, Ms. Rae, Teacher Paul
- 4th Grade – Mr. Che, Ms. Danielle, Ms. Jenkins
- 5th Grade – Teacher Summer and Ms. Laura
Preschool and Head Start
- PCIS Preschool Team – Ms. Ruth, Ms. Dena, and Ms. Nora
- Developmental Preschool Team – Ms. Sara Joy, Teacher Davina “D”, Teacher Adrienne “A”
- Head Start – Teacher Nancy, Teacher Rachel, Ms. Lisa Eve
Art, Library, Music, PE
- Art Teacher – Ms. Susannah
- Librarian – Mr. Kirk
- Music Teacher – Ms. Shelby
- PE Teacher – Mr. Marcy
- Instrumental Music — Anna Baughman
- Resource Room Team – Ms. Frasene, Teacher Vic
- ASPIRE Classroom Team – Ms. Marianne, Ms. Katie, Ms. Hannah
- K-1 Focus Classroom Team – Teachers Toby, Stephanie, and Kanny
- 2-5 Focus Classroom Team – Teachers Ava, Miles, David, and Mr. Brown
- K-5 Distinct Classroom Team – Teachers Cece, Broc, Andrew, Josie, Ray, Justin, and Katherine
- Speech Pathologists – Laine Anderson, Carrie Elliot, Linna Hunyh
- Physical Therapists – Sam Chisholm, Carol Aoki-Kramer
- Occupational Therapists – Leilani Jones and Maria Gmuca
- Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments – Michelle Farrell
- Psychologists – Heather Hall and Caity Stemle
- School Nurses – Nurse Teri, Nurse Diane
- Odessa Brown School-Based Health Clinic – Tania Arce-Gaxiola, Jenna Paul, Esther Kihuga, Laurie Goff
- Family Support Staff – Ms. Angela, Ms. Bergan, Counselor Riley, and Mr. Chris
- Tech Support – Scott
- Reading Intervention – Ms. Karen, Ms. Jimenez, Ms. Sara Jo
- Math Intervention – Ms. O’Brien
- Multilingual Team – Teacher Charlie, Ms. Seus, Ms. Flores, Ms. Sanjuana, and Ms. G