School Tour for Families
Lowell Elementary School Tour
New Student Enrollment
Welcome Bulletin Board
Welcome! This bulletin board welcomes students as they enter each morning
Lowell Quick Glance
- Attendance Zone
- Downtown, West Capitol Hill, S. Lake Union, International District
- Current Enrollment – 351 students
- Large staff! 80+ staff members
- 3 preschool programs – Dev PreK, PCIS, and Headstart
- PE, Art, Music, Instrumental Music
- Focus on inclusion – 6 small group special education classrooms
- Neighborhood Health Clinic
- Amazing community partnerships
- Even more amazing students!
Mission and Vision Statements
At Lowell Elementary School, we guide students’ academic and emotional success and self-efficacy by creating an inclusive and equitable community. We collaborate to build trust through universal practices while holding high expectations for each of our learners.
At Lowell, our students are joyful and resilient critical thinkers who advocate for themselves and others, and solve problems facing their communities.
- We teach and learn from each other in an environment that is consistently inclusive, safe, and anti-racist, centering black and brown voices and experiences.
- We develop and nourish partnerships between our school staff, families, and community to ensure students strengths and interests are encouraged and empowered so that they have full access to the highest levels of learning.
- We center the voices and experiences of Black and Brown staff members to build trust and repair harm through restorative justice.
School Building Tour
Student Artwork in Our Hallways
Cafeteria – Dragon Diner
Meet the Lowell Elementary Team!
We welcome your questions. Feel free to contact Lowell at 206-252-3020 or email Principal Chelsea Dziedzic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
K-5 Classroom Teachers
- Kindergarten – Ms. Gates and Ms. Krizten
- 1st Grade – Ms. Choi and Ms. Jess
- 2nd Grade – Ms. Bree, Mr. Delgado, Ms. Delight
- 3rd Grade – Ms. Allphin, Ms. Rae, Teacher Paul
- 4th Grade – Ms. Lasei and Teacher Summer
- 5th Grade – Teacher Jing and Ms. Laura
- Seattle Teacher Residency Interns – Ms. Danielle, Mr. Dave, Ms. Seus, and Mr. Hammen
Preschool and Head Start
- PCIS Preschool Team – Ms. Sara Joy, Ms. Dezirae, and Mr. Brown
- Developmental Preschool Team – Teacher Cate, Teacher Davina “D”, Teacher Adrienne “A”
- Head Start – Teacher Nancy and Teacher Rachel
Art, Library, Music, PE
- Resource Room Team – Ms. Frasene, Ms. Leah
- ASPIRE Classroom Team – Ms. Marianne, Ms.Katie, Ms. Hannah, Mr. Danny, and Mr. Robb
- K-2 Focus Classroom Team – Teacher Broc, Mr. Miles, Mr. Kanny
- 2-5 Focus Classroom Team – Teachers Toby, Ava, Dena, and David
- K-5 Distinct Classroom Team – Teachers Cece, Candace, Ava, Justin, Rob, Danielle
- Speech Pathologists – Laine Anderson, Carrie Elliot
- Physical Therapists – Sam Chisholm, Carol Aoki-Kramer
- Occupational Therapist – Leilani Jones
- Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments – Michelle Farrell
- Psychologist – Caity Stemle
- School Nurses – Nurse Jade, Nurse Diane
- Nursing and Health Support – Ms. Kim
- Odessa Brown School-Based Health Clinic – Tania Arce-Gaxiola, Alex Silva, Esther Kihuga
- Family Support Staff – Ms. Tracey and Mr. Youka
- Tech Support – Scott
- Reading Intervention – Ms. Karen, Ms. Jimenez, Ms. Sara Jo
- Math Intervention – Ms. O’Brien
- Multilingual Team – Teacher Charlie, Ms. Joyce, Ms. G
- TIPPS Tutors – Brittany, Jenny, Luke, Meg, Stephanie, and Vic