Camp Weather Update
We are still planning to head to camp.

If there is a two-hour delay tomorrow, Monday the 6th, staff and students will leave for camp as soon as students arrive at school (approximately 11:45 AM). 

If tomorrow, Monday the 6th, is declared a snow day, we plan to have students and staff head to camp on Tuesday, February 7th.


© Seattle Public SchoolsWebsite by SchoolMessenger Presence opens a new window. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.